Raspberry Vanilla Goodness
Talk about sweet to your taste! You will find it reeeallly hard not to eat the whole, big, bowl of this "goodness". All by your self. As soon as possible. But, you have to share, it's only right.
This original recipe can be found here:inspiredreamer.com Great site.
This wonderful dish is originally called, Raspberry Vanilla Jello Salad. Maybe calling it a "salad" WILL justify eating the whole bowl! Enjoy.
- 1 box
- (5.1oz) instant vanilla pudding
- 32 oz
- container greek vanilla yogurt
- 8 oz
- continer cool whip (thawed)
- 1 pkg
- frozen raspberries
How to Make Raspberry Vanilla Goodness
- 1Combine (dry) pudding mix and the Greek vanilla yogurt, stirring until well mixed. (the original recipe says, "vanilla yogurt". I only had Greek so if you can't find Greek regular will do)
- 2Fold in Cool Whip. (I had "Lite" Cool Whip and it was delicious)
- 3Lastly, fold in the frozen raspberries.
You can serve this right away, but the raspberries will be frozen. I waited about 2 hours to serve, and they were just right. Give it a gentle stir right before and it will look beautiful.