A friend and I had found a pumpkin mousse dessert that was to die for but way too complicated, in my opinion. Simplicity and efficiency are my mottoes. So here's my version. I can't resist adding a big scoop of this pudding to my pancake batter. My son loves it! (The pudding AND the pancakes ;)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 2 c
- marshmallows, mini
- 1 pkg
- butterscotch instant pudding mix, (3.5 oz)
- 2 c
- milk (i prefer unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 can(s)
- 100% pumpkin puree, (15 oz)
- 1/2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
How to Make Pumpkin Pudding
- 1In a glass mixing bowl, microwave cream cheese and marshmallows for 30 sec. Beat until smooth.
- 2Prepare butterscotch pudding as directed. Add to cheese mixture and beat until thoroughly combined.
- 3Add puree and pie spice and beat until smooth and creamy.
- 4Serve chilled, with or without graham crackers or whipped cream. Yum!