Nan's Banana Rice Pudding
- 4 c
- 2 small
- 3.4oz. boxes jello cook & serve banana cream pudding
- 1 c
- instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 c
- raisins (optional)
How to Make Nan's Banana Rice Pudding
- 1Beat egg and milk with whisk in large saucepan until blended. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 minutes.
- 2Stir in rice and raisins (optional). Bring to full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Cool 5 minutes, then add vanilla and allspice. We like ours warm so I put a lid on the pan and let it thicken until after supper and then I dish it out. It's nice and thick, but creamy. Enjoy