"Looks Like Christmas" Dessert
2 - 3.5 ozjello instant pistachio puddings
2 - 13 ozcans of crushed pineapple in its own juice
1 - 3-5 ozpackaged shelled pistachios
1 small bag(s)miniature marshmallows
1 jar(s)well-drained maraschino cherries
1 largetub of whipped topping (cool whip)
How to Make "Looks Like Christmas" Dessert
- Drain the cherries first. They will need to be relatively dry when stirred into the mixture. Save a few whole cherries for garnish later. Cut the other cherries into fourths.
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mixes and the undrained crushed pineapple. Stir together until the pudding mix is dissolved.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping and miniature marshmallows.
- Next, stir in the pistachios.
- At the very last, fold in the cut cherries. Stop stirring the instant they are combined to keep from changing the green color of the dessert.
- Garnish the top with the cherries.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours. (However, in a pinch, it can be eaten in about 15 minutes.)
- Variation: Put the entire mix into a graham cracker crust.