"Looks Like Christmas" Dessert
- 2 - 3.5 oz
- jello instant pistachio puddings
- 2 - 13 oz
- cans of crushed pineapple in its own juice
- 1 - 3-5 oz
- packaged shelled pistachios
- 1 small bag(s)
- miniature marshmallows
- 1 jar(s)
- well-drained maraschino cherries
- 1 large
- tub of whipped topping (cool whip)
How to Make "Looks Like Christmas" Dessert
- 1Drain the cherries first. They will need to be relatively dry when stirred into the mixture. Save a few whole cherries for garnish later. Cut the other cherries into fourths.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the pudding mixes and the undrained crushed pineapple. Stir together until the pudding mix is dissolved.
- 3Gently fold in the whipped topping and miniature marshmallows.
- 4Next, stir in the pistachios.
- 5At the very last, fold in the cut cherries. Stop stirring the instant they are combined to keep from changing the green color of the dessert.
- 6Garnish the top with the cherries.
- 7Refrigerate about 2 hours. (However, in a pinch, it can be eaten in about 15 minutes.)
- 8Variation: Put the entire mix into a graham cracker crust.