Lemon Meringue Pie Pops
- 1 box
- lemon instant pudding and pie filling (4 serving size)
- 1 1/2 c
- half and half
- 1/4 c
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 pkg
- low fat lemon burst yogurt (if can't find lemon, use french vanilla)
- 7 Tbsp
- coarsely crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 c
- marshmallow creme
- 1/2 c
- whipping cream
How to Make Lemon Meringue Pie Pops
- 1In medium bowl, beat pudding mix and half and half with whisk 2 minutes. Beat in lemon juice and yogurt.
- 2Pour about 1/3 cup mixture into each of 7 (5 oz.) paper cups. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon graham crackers. Cover cups with foil; insert craft stick into center of each pop. (or fill ice pop molds according to manufacturer's directions.) Freeze about 6 hours or until frozen.
- 3When ready to serve pops, in small bowl, beat marshmallow cream and 1 tablespoon of the whipping cream with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Add remaining whipping cream, increase speed to high and beat until stiff peals form. Remove each pop from cup. Spread top of each with about 2 tablespoons of marshmallow mixture, forming meringue peaks. Enjoy!