Eggnog Bread pudding with White Chocolate Ganache
- loaf french bread
- 4 c
- 3 large
- 3/4 c
- 6 Tbsp
- butter (melted)
- 3/4 c
- pecans (chopped)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp
- 12 oz
- white chocolate chips (the good stuff)
- 1/2 c
- whipping cream
EGGNOG BREAD PUDDING
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE TOPPING
How to Make Eggnog Bread pudding with White Chocolate Ganache
- 1This is a step you must do in advance: Tear up or cube a loaf of french bread. Set aside on a cookie sheet for 8 to 12 hours. Let it get good and dry.
- 2When you are ready to bake: In a large bowl add the eggnog and eggs. Mix well.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients of the bread pudding to the large bowl and mix well. Add the dry bread last, incorporating all together.
- 4Pour the ingredients into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Place the baking dish in the oven at 350 degrees for 45-50 min.
- 5When the bread pudding is done cooking, place the whipping cream in a glass bowl and pop it in the microwave for about 1 min. Pull it out and pour in all the white chocolate chips. Mix till it is all melted together. You may need to put it back in for an additional 30 seconds. Pour the ganache on top the bread pudding or you can cut individual pieces and drizzle it on top each one. Enjoy!