Dairy Free Sugar Free Crème Brûlée .
1/4 cisomalt, swerve, or truvia
1 Tbspcoconut palm sugar
1 tspcorn starch
1 tspvanilla flavor
8 largepasture fed egg yolks
20 ozcoconut creme (trader joes)
1/4 cpalm sugar for carmelization
How to Make Dairy Free Sugar Free Crème Brûlée .
- Whisk together the isomalt, coconut palm sugar, cornflour, vanilla and egg yolks together.
- Bring the coconut cream to the boil and whisk onto the egg mixture. (temper )
- Pour the mixture back into the saucepan and stir over a low heat until the mixture is thick enough to cover the back of the wooden spoon. Do not boil or the mixture will scramble.
- Pour the mixture into Crème Brûlée ramekins. Allow to cool. When cool place in the fridge until needed.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with coconut palm sugar and place under a really hot grill or caramelize the sugar with a kitchen blowtorch and serve.