How to Make Cracker Pudding
- 1In a heavy three quart pot or dutch oven,heat the milk almost to the boiling point.
- 2In a bowl, beat the egg yolks and sugar together until frothy and light. Gradually add to the hot milk. Reduce heat to medium.
- 3Crumble the crackers into the milk.(one pkg of crackers makes two cups). Stir constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
- 4Add the coconut and stir until the pudding bubbles thickly.
- 5Remove from heat and add vanilla extract. Fold in your egg whites.