Chocolate Pudding Bowl
- 1 pkg
- (18.25oz) devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/3 c
- 1/2 c
- veg oil
- 3 large
- 2 pkg
- (3.9oz) box chocolate instant pudding mix
- 4 c
- whole milk (for chocolate pudding)
- (8oz) container cool whip
How to Make Chocolate Pudding Bowl
- 1Cake Prep:
Preheat: oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease pans & dust with flour.
- 2BLEND: in large mixing bowl, at low speed until moistened: cake mix, water, eggs & oil. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed or 450 strokes by hand. Pour batter into pans.
- 3BAKE: for 30 to 35 minutes till toothpick or fork comes out clean. Remove from oven & let cool on a rack at least for 40 minutes.
- 4While cake is cooling: PREPARE: In another bowl add pudding mix & milk, Mix with wire whisk or at lowest speed of electric mixer for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
- 5To Assemble:
1: cut up cake in half then take the first half and cut 1 inch pieces, & place cake pieces in the bottom of a large glass bowl. Cut up the second half of the cake and set aside for second layer. also set a few pieces aside for topping
2: Spread 1/2 the pudding over cake pieces.
3: Spread 1/2 cool whip over cake and pudding,
4: Add another layer of cake pieces, then pudding, then rest of cool whip.
5: Take the chocolate pudding that was set aside & take spoon & drop spoonfuls of pudding on top of coolwhip, if desired place reese's cups on top of cool whip. Then take the few cake pieces that was set aside and crumble on top of cool whip for topping.