Chocolate Crock Pot Bread Pudding
- 2 pkg
- martha white chocolate chip muffin mix
- 2 c
- 1 c
- hershey's chocolate syrup (from the can)
How to Make Chocolate Crock Pot Bread Pudding
- 1Mix together milk and the packages of muffin mix in a bowl thoroughly.
- 2Pour mixture into a four to six quart crock pot.
- 3Pour in chocolate syrup--DO NOT STIR!
Turn crock pot on HIGH for two hours.
- 4Once done, spoon into your favorite mug or dessert plate. Top with strawberries, raspberries, whipped cream, or more chocolate!