How to Make Brilliant Banana Pudding
- 1Pour boxes of vanilla pudding in large mixing bowl.
- 2Add the 2 cups of milk & mix until smooth consistancy.
- 3Grab cream cheese get a seperate mixing bowl & stir until smooth.
- 4Add your pudding mixture & pour slowly, wisk until desired.
- 5Add 1 cup of vanilla waffer crumbles into mixture, stir lightly.
- 6Pour half into glass dish of your choice.
- 7Top with sliced bananas, & whole waffers.
- 8Repeat. Then cover & refridgerate for 2 hours.
- 9Then you enjoy ;)