How to Make Brilliant Banana Pudding
- Pour boxes of vanilla pudding in large mixing bowl.
- Add the 2 cups of milk & mix until smooth consistancy.
- Grab cream cheese get a seperate mixing bowl & stir until smooth.
- Add your pudding mixture & pour slowly, wisk until desired.
- Add 1 cup of vanilla waffer crumbles into mixture, stir lightly.
- Pour half into glass dish of your choice.
- Top with sliced bananas, & whole waffers.
- Repeat. Then cover & refridgerate for 2 hours.
- Then you enjoy ;)