Bisquick Chocolate Pudding
How to Make Bisquick Chocolate Pudding
- 1Combine the baking mix, sugar and cocoa in a large saucepan, breaking up large clumps of baking mix. It's ok if some clumps remain.
- 2Gradually add water and milk, stirring constantly.
- 3Place over medium high heat and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
- 4Boil and stir for one minute.
- 5Refrigerate, put plastic wrap directly on surface of pudding while chilling to prevent film from forming.
- 6Serve garnished with whipped cream and cinnamon if desired.