Bisquick Chocolate Pudding
How to Make Bisquick Chocolate Pudding
- Combine the baking mix, sugar and cocoa in a large saucepan, breaking up large clumps of baking mix. It's ok if some clumps remain.
- Gradually add water and milk, stirring constantly.
- Place over medium high heat and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
- Boil and stir for one minute.
- Refrigerate, put plastic wrap directly on surface of pudding while chilling to prevent film from forming.
- Serve garnished with whipped cream and cinnamon if desired.