BEST BANANA PUDDING AROUND
How to Make BEST BANANA PUDDING AROUND
- In A Large Foil Type Container With Lid, or Any other large bowl/container with Lid. Cover the Bottom with 1 1/2 Packages of crushed Graham Crackers (save the other 1/2 pkg to use as garnish on the top).
(Note if using a foil container be sure to support the bottom with a cookie sheet because this will be heavy when it is finished).
(For a little Variation try using 1/2 regular, and 1/2 chocolate graham crackers, all chocolate graham crackers, or vanilla wafers.)
- In a Large Bowl Combine 5 cups of milk, 2 cans of sweetened condense milk, along with the 4 packages of Instant Vanilla Pudding. Beat with Electric Mixer until blended about 3 minutes.
- Add 1 Large Container of Cool Whip to the above mixture. Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Cut Bananas in about 1" to 1 1/2" pieces, dropping them into the mixture as you slice. Gently stir in the bananas to mix.
- Pour entire Mixture Over Graham Crackers.
Top with the other Large container of Cool Whip, and Garnish with saved 1/2 pkg of Graham Cracker Crumbs. It is ready to serve. Store any left over pudding in the refrigerator with a lid on the container. (Note this pudding can also be layered in a slimmer container if you prefer).