Very Berry Berry Cream Cheese Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1- 1 1/2 qt
- fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 pt
- fresh blueberries whole
- 1 pt
- fresh raspberries whole
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese 8 oz ea.
- 2/3 -1 c
- 2 tsp
- deep dish pie shell baked
- tub cool whip
How to Make Very Berry Berry Cream Cheese Pie
- 1Bake a one crust 9" deep dish pie shell. Set aside to cool.
- 2Wash berries leaving the blueberries and raspberries whole. Slice the large strawberries and half the small & medium strawberries. Gently fold in a pint of Strawberry glaze coating all the fruit. Set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, beat the 2 - 8 oz packages of cream cheese until creamy. Add the sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy about 2 minutes.
- 4Spread the cream cheese in the cooled pie shell being careful not to break the pie shell. Spread the cream cheese approximately 1/2" thick on the bottom and 1/4" thick up the sides of the pie shell.
- 5Pour the fruit mixture on the cream cheese in the pie shell. Cover and refrigerate about 30 minutes. Serve with a nice dollop of cool whip or fresh whipping cream. Keep refrigerated.