Very Berry Berry Cream Cheese Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1- 1 1/2 qtfresh strawberries sliced
1 ptfresh blueberries whole
1 ptfresh raspberries whole
2 pkgcream cheese 8 oz ea.
2/3 -1 csugar
1deep dish pie shell baked
1tub cool whip
How to Make Very Berry Berry Cream Cheese Pie
- Bake a one crust 9" deep dish pie shell. Set aside to cool.
- Wash berries leaving the blueberries and raspberries whole. Slice the large strawberries and half the small & medium strawberries. Gently fold in a pint of Strawberry glaze coating all the fruit. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the 2 - 8 oz packages of cream cheese until creamy. Add the sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy about 2 minutes.
- Spread the cream cheese in the cooled pie shell being careful not to break the pie shell. Spread the cream cheese approximately 1/2" thick on the bottom and 1/4" thick up the sides of the pie shell.
- Pour the fruit mixture on the cream cheese in the pie shell. Cover and refrigerate about 30 minutes. Serve with a nice dollop of cool whip or fresh whipping cream. Keep refrigerated.