Toasted Coconut Pie
How to Make Toasted Coconut Pie
- 1Make your favorite pie crust
(Or if you are like me, you go to the freezer section of the grocery store to get one)
- 2Beat Eggs in a large bowl
Add the following ingredients to the eggs and mix well:
-melted butter (cooled a bit)
- 3Remove from mixer and stir in coconut by hand.
- 4Pour mixture into the unbaked pie crust.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted half way between center and edge comes out clean.
- 5Garnish with whipped cream. (optional)