Sweet and Salty Pretzel Crust
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cfinely crushed pretzel sticks
1/4 clight brown sugar
3/4 cmelted butter(no substitutes)
How to Make Sweet and Salty Pretzel Crust
- Crush pretzels in a food processor until they are finely crushed. (I actually like them when they are a little bigger as shown in my picture as the crunch is better).
- Mix together crushed pretzels, brown sugar and butter until well combined.
- Form into a 9-inch pie plate and all up the sides as well
- Bake at 350* for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- ***Let crust cool for and hour or until COMPLETELY cool before you fill it***
Fill with your favorite dessert recipe! I have also included Candy Bar Pie as a recipe I make with this crust often.