Sweet and Salty Pretzel Crust
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- finely crushed pretzel sticks
- 1/4 c
- light brown sugar
- 3/4 c
- melted butter(no substitutes)
How to Make Sweet and Salty Pretzel Crust
- 1Crush pretzels in a food processor until they are finely crushed. (I actually like them when they are a little bigger as shown in my picture as the crunch is better).
- 2Mix together crushed pretzels, brown sugar and butter until well combined.
- 3Form into a 9-inch pie plate and all up the sides as well
- 4Bake at 350* for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5***Let crust cool for and hour or until COMPLETELY cool before you fill it***
Fill with your favorite dessert recipe! I have also included Candy Bar Pie as a recipe I make with this crust often.