Strawberry Spring Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- envelope of unflavored gelatin
- (10 ounce) can bacardi frozen strawberry daiquiri mixer thawed
- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- strawberry jello ( the small one)
- 1/4 tsp
- almond flavoring
- 4-6 c
- fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in quarters lengthwise
- (9 inch) pie shell
- whipped cream
How to Make Strawberry Spring Pie
- 2Pour water into small sauce pan then sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over it and let bloom while doing the other things.
- 4Now heat the water with gelatin until it is dissolved. Stir this into the daiquiri mixture. Stir in almond extract.
- 5Mix berries in gelatin before placing in pie shell. Pour into pie shell let chill 2 or 3 hours.
- 6Garnish with whipped topping. ENJOY!!! This will even be good with berries that are not quite as good as others.