Strawberry Pizza Pie
- 1 1/2 pkg
- fresh strawberries
- 2 pt
- strawberry glaze
- 2/3 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- 2 pkg
- 8 softened cream cheese
- disposable aluminum pizza pan
- roll of pillsbury sugar cookie dough
How to Make Strawberry Pizza Pie
- 1Spray your aluminum pan with Pam cooking spray and cook the cookie dough as one big cookie spreading it over the entire aluminum pan bottom. Cook until done but leave a little doughy. Let this cool before putting any of the ingredients on top of it. Give it about 30 minutes or more.
- 2Mix 2/3 cup of powdered sugar, 1 tsp of vanilla, and 2- 8 oz softened cream cheeses all together. Put this mixture on the cooled cookie crust.
- 3Then cut your strawberries and place them however you want them aligned around the pizza pan. Then put the strawberry glaze over the strawberries.
WARNING!!!! it's very easy to get the Sugar free version of this glaze and it tastes horrible. Be sure to read the packaging.
- 4Then cover and let it refrigerate overnight to set.