- 1 9" baked deep dish pie shell
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounce) strawberry flavored jello
- 1 container (16 ounce) frozen sweetened strawberries
- cool whip or sweetened whipped cream
How to Make Strawberry Pie
- 1Combine water, sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Cook over low heat; stirring constantly until mixture is thick & clear. Add jello and stir until dissolved. Stir in strawberries while mixture is hot. Pour filling into pie shell. Chill overnight or until filling is set. Garnish with Cool Whip or sweetened whipped cream.
- 2Note: The strawberries do not have to be thawed.