Soda Cracker Torte by Doris St. John
Lolly St John
How to Make Soda Cracker Torte by Doris St. John
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Beat egg whites and vanilla until foamy.
- 3. Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
- 4. Mix together nuts, crackers and baking powder.
- 5. Fold into egg whites.
- 6. Spread into greased 9 inch pie plate.
- 7. Bake about 40 minutes or until dry on outside.
- Slice like a pie. Serve warm or let cool.
- Delicious on its own, but may top with strawberries or other fruit and whipped cream. Enjoy!