Soda Cracker Torte by Doris St. John
Lolly St John
How to Make Soda Cracker Torte by Doris St. John
- 11. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 22. Beat egg whites and vanilla until foamy.
- 33. Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
- 44. Mix together nuts, crackers and baking powder.
- 55. Fold into egg whites.
- 66. Spread into greased 9 inch pie plate.
- 77. Bake about 40 minutes or until dry on outside.
- 8Slice like a pie. Serve warm or let cool.
- 9Delicious on its own, but may top with strawberries or other fruit and whipped cream. Enjoy!