- 1 8 inch prepared graham cracker crumb crust
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
How to Make S'more Pie
- 1Heat 1 3/4 cups chocolate chips, 1 cup marshmallows and milk in a medium saucepan over low heat stirring until marshmallows are melted(do not overheat) Pour into large bowl and cool to room temperature.
- 2Whip the whipping cream in a small bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold 3 cups of the whipped cream and remaining marshmallows into chocolate mixture. Spoon into crust and swirl the top of the pie.
- 3Garnish with remaining whipped cream and remaining chocolate chips.