ROCKY ROAD PIE
1chocolate cookie crust
2 pkginstant chocolate pudding
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 can(s)milk (the can from the sweet condensed milk)
18 oz. tub of whipped topping, thawed and divided
2 ozsemi-sweet chocolate, chopped
1 1/2 cminiature marshmallows
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make ROCKY ROAD PIE
- Empty pudding mixes into average size mixing bowl.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and can of milk and, using a wire whisk, mix well for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 1/3 of the whipped topping and mix well.
- With a spoon, mix in the chocolate pieces, marshmallows and pecans.
- Pour into crust and smooth it some.
- Cover loosely, or place in a pie keeper, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with remaining whipped topping.