Raspberry Cream Pie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This creamy pie is quick and easy. I'm a big fan of raspberry, so my taste buds were excited with each bite. I bet this would be lovely with strawberry too. A sweet summer pie! The Test Kitchen
- 1 can(s)
- Solo raspberry filling (strain if you don't like seeds)
- 3/4 c
- 1/3 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 c
- whole milk
- slightly beaten egg yolks
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 8 oz package of cool whip
- pre-baked single pie crust
How to Make Raspberry Cream Pie
- 1In saucepan, combine sugar, flour and salt; gradually stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium high heat until bubbly. Cook and stir 2 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- 2Stir in a moderate amount of hot mixture into yolks. Immediately return to hot mixture, put back on stove and stir and cook another 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla.
- 4Place Saran Wrap or wax paper directly onto mixture until cooled.
- 5Pour into pie shell. Spread raspberry filling over vanilla filling; top with cool whip and refrigerate.