☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1-9 inpie pastry, prepared
4 craspberries, fresh or partially thawed, individually frozen
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 cheavy cream
How to Make Raspberry Cream Pie Recipe
- Gently lay crust into your favorite pie plate and crimp edges. I prefer a 9 1/2 inch pyrex pie plate.
- Place berries over bottom of crust.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl, mixing until blended. Pour over berries.
- Cover edge of crust during baking (to keep it from browning too much). (A pie crust shield makes this quick and easy, but you can also use foil.)
- Bake at 400 degrees, 40 to 50 minutes, until center is bubbling and edges are starting to set.
- Pie sets up as it cools. Keep refrigerated. Serve fresh or with whip cream or vanilla ice cream.