Raspberry Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 c
- chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen raspberries
- 3/4 c
- envelope unflavored gelatin
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 c
- heavy cream, whipped
- 1/2 c
- toasted chopped hazelnuts
- 1 pkg
- (6 snack cups) chocolate hazelnut pudding
How to Make Raspberry Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a 10 inch glass pie plate.
- 2In small bowl, mix together chocolate graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and pat into bottom and up sides of pie plate.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes; cool.
- 3Cook raspberries and 1/2 cup of sugar in medium saucepan over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often and breaking up the raspberries with a wooden spoon; cool.
- 4In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water and let stand for 1 minute. Stir over low heat until dissolved, about 3 minutes, set aside.
- 5In large bowl of stand mixer, mix softened cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar until fluffy. Add cooled raspberry mixture and mix thoroughly. Gradually beat in gelatin. Fold in whipped cream.
- 6To assemble pie, spoon a layer of raspberry filling over pie crust, next, spoon 2 chocolate hazelnut snack cups on top of filling, repeating, filling, then pudding cups, and ending with top layer of raspberry filling. Freeze for 30 minutes to set.
- 7Remove from freezer, refrigerate for 1-2 hours, (or overnight) sprinkle top with 1/2 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts, and garnish with chocolate shavings, if desired.
Store pie in refrigerator.