Raspberry Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Pie
1 1/2 cchocolate graham cracker crumbs
4 Tbspmelted butter
1 1/2 cfrozen raspberries
1envelope unflavored gelatin
18 ounce package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
2 cheavy cream, whipped
1/2 ctoasted chopped hazelnuts
1 pkg(6 snack cups) chocolate hazelnut pudding
How to Make Raspberry Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a 10 inch glass pie plate.
- In small bowl, mix together chocolate graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and pat into bottom and up sides of pie plate.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes; cool.
- Cook raspberries and 1/2 cup of sugar in medium saucepan over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often and breaking up the raspberries with a wooden spoon; cool.
- In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water and let stand for 1 minute. Stir over low heat until dissolved, about 3 minutes, set aside.
- In large bowl of stand mixer, mix softened cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar until fluffy. Add cooled raspberry mixture and mix thoroughly. Gradually beat in gelatin. Fold in whipped cream.
- To assemble pie, spoon a layer of raspberry filling over pie crust, next, spoon 2 chocolate hazelnut snack cups on top of filling, repeating, filling, then pudding cups, and ending with top layer of raspberry filling. Freeze for 30 minutes to set.
- Remove from freezer, refrigerate for 1-2 hours, (or overnight) sprinkle top with 1/2 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts, and garnish with chocolate shavings, if desired.
Store pie in refrigerator.