How to Make Quick Apple Dumplings
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8in square pan.
- 2Unroll and separate the crescent rolls. Peel, core and cut apples into quarters. Wrap each quarter apple section with crescent. Place in pan, Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 3Combine butter, sugar and juice in a saucepan, Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Pour over dumplings. Sprinkle pecans over the top.
- 4Bake 30 minutes or until crust is golden and beginning to bubble and apples are tender when pierced with a fork.
- 5Serve with Vanilla ice cream, spoon some of the syrup over the ice cream.