☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- piecrusts, deep dish, frozen , thawed
- 3 large
- 1 c
- 3/4 c
- light corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- pecan halves or chopped pecans
How to Make Pecan Pie
- 1Unfold and stack 2 pie crusts; gently roll or press together. Fit unto a 9 inch pie plate fold edges under and crimp.
- 2Stir together eggs and next 5 ingredients until well blended; stir in pecans.
- 3Pour into pie crust and place on foil covered cookie sheet. Cover the edges with foil to prevent over browning of crust.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes or until set. Serve warm or cold.