Peanut Butter Pie
- (8 oz.) brick of cream cheese
- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter
- (16 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 c
- sifted powdered sugar
- 9-inch graham cracker crusts
- chocolate shavings, optional
How to Make Peanut Butter Pie
- 1Combine cream cheese and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 2Gradually add whipped topping and powdered sugar and continue beating until smooth.
- 3Spoon filling into prepared crusts.
- 4Freeze at elast 8 hours or overnight.
- 5Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired. Yield: two 9-inch pies.