Peanut Butter Pie
1(8 oz.) brick of cream cheese
1 ccreamy peanut butter
1(16 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 1/2 csifted powdered sugar
29-inch graham cracker crusts
·chocolate shavings, optional
How to Make Peanut Butter Pie
- Combine cream cheese and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add whipped topping and powdered sugar and continue beating until smooth.
- Spoon filling into prepared crusts.
- Freeze at elast 8 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired. Yield: two 9-inch pies.