Peaches & Brie Hand Pies
Lisa G. Sweet Pantry Gal
Great breakfast pie with coffee or nice dessert.
- 1 can(s)
- flakey biscuts
- 1 1/2 c
- peaches chopped frozen or fresh
- 1 1/2 tsp
- agave or honey
- 2 tsp
- corn starch
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 oz
- brie cheese, diced in cubes
- 3 Tbsp
- cream or half and half for sealing
- 2 Tbsp
- egg white with tablespoon water
How to Make Peaches & Brie Hand Pies
- 1Mix peaches with next four ingredients in bowl.
Open biscuts, slightly roll out with a bit flour so they dont stick. Fill each with 2 tablespoons peach mix and add two cubes brie, fold and moisten ends with heavy cream and crimp together
Put pies on slightly greased cookie sheet or baking pad. Brush with egg mix and sprinkle with sugar. Bake in preheated 400 oven for 12-15min, til browned, let cool slightly before removing.