- 6 c
- black seedless grapes, halved
- 1/3 c
- sugar, plus 1 tsp to sprinkle over top of cookie dough
- 1/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- (14-ounce) package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
How to Make PB&J Cobbler
- 1In a large bowl, stir together grapes, 1/3 cup sugar, flour, and lemon juice.
Spoon grape mixture into an ungreased 2-quart baking dish.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- 2Separate cookie dough according to package directions with a fork to form a crosshatch design.
- 3Top cobbler with cookie dough; sprinkle with remaining teaspoon of sugar.
- 4Bake until cookies are set and filling is bubbling, approximately 30 min.
Loosely cover with aluminum foil halfway through cooking to prevent excess browning.
Let stand 15 minutes before serving.