Not Really Possum Pie
19" pie shell
1/4 cground pecans
2(3-oz.) packages cream cheese
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1 pkginstant chocolate pudding
1 pkginstant vanilla pudding
2 ccold milk
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 ptwhipping cream, whipped
How to Make Not Really Possum Pie
- Roll out pastry on 1/4 c. ground pecans before baking, or use store bought pie shell.
- Cream together powdered sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Set aside.
- Mix pudding mixes with milk and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed for two minutes.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on cooled pie shell and pudding mixture over cream cheese layer.
- Top with whipped cream. Arrange pecan halves evenly over whipped cream.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.