1 cpowdered sugar
4 ozsoftened cream cheese
1/2 ptwhipping cream or small container of Cool Whip topping
3/4 cpeanut butter (chunky or creamy works)
1baked 8-inch pastry shell or one 8-inch chocolate cookie crust
How to Make Mom's Incredibly Easy Peanut Butter Pie
- Cream sugar and cream cheese together first.
- Add whipped cream or Cool Whip and peanut butter.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into pre-made or pre-bought chocolate pie crust (this is the tastiest if you love chocolate and peanut butter together). Or, follow directions for a single crust pie pastry (prick bottom and sides with a fork and bake in a 450 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden).
- Chill for one hour.
- Top with more whipped cream.
- Add chopped peanuts, if desired.
- I always like to add Reese's peanut butter cups (miniature size) cut in half around the edges if using a chocolate crust.