Mom's Incredibly Easy Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 4 oz
- softened cream cheese
- 1/2 pt
- whipping cream or small container of cool whip topping
- 3/4 c
- peanut butter (chunky or creamy works)
- baked 8-inch pastry shell or one 8-inch chocolate cookie crust
How to Make Mom's Incredibly Easy Peanut Butter Pie
- 1Cream sugar and cream cheese together first. Add whipped cream or cool whip and peanut butter. Mix until smooth.
- 2Chill one hour in pre-made or pre-bought chocolate pie crust (this is the tastiest, if you love chocolate and peanut butter together) or follow directions for a single crust pie pastry (prick bottom and sides with a fork and bake in a 450 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden)
- 3May be topped with more whipped cream and chopped peanuts, if desired. I always like to add reeces peanut butter cups (miniature size) cut in half around the edges if using a chocolate crust.