Mom's Great Cobbler
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 stickbutter (the real stuff)
1 lg can(s)sliced peaches or
3 cfresh fruit (strawberries, blackberries, kiwi, blueberries, pineapple, your choice)
How to Make Mom's Great Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt the butter in a 9/13 baking dish.
- Add fruit or peaches to the dish and spread evenly. You may want to separate different kinds of fruit, but when we use the mixed fresh fruit, we mix it up. You may want to use more or less fruit.
- Mix the remaining ingredients well and pour over the fruit. Sprinkle another 1/2 cup of sugar over the top of the batter
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes. The top should be completely browned.
- Let cool a few minutes and serve plain or with ice cream, half and half or whipped cream.