Mississippi Mud Pie
I sometimes use a pre-made crust instead of the oreos. Just seems faster to me. But this recipe calls for the crushed oreos.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (oreo's)
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- hot fudge ice cream sauce, warmed
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- 2 pt
- coffee or chocolate ice cream, softened slightly
How to Make Mississippi Mud Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl combine crushed cookies and butter. Press mixture into a 9" pie pan. Bake crust 10 to 15 minutes. Let crust cool.
- 2Pour half the hot fudge sauce over crust and sprinkle half the pecans over sauce. Spread ice cream over crust. Drizzle remaining hot fudge over pie and top with remaining pecans. Place pie in freezer for 2 hours or until firm.