☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- prepared chocolate crumb pie shell
- 1 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- milk, 2%, cold (or use the kind you usually buy)
- 1/2 tsp
- peppermint extract
- drops of green food coloring
- 3 oz pkg
- instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 c
- chopped andes chocolate mint candies
How to Make Mint Chocolate Pie
- 1Whip cream in a medium size cold mixing bowl with an electric mixer. When it starts to thicken, add the sugar and beat until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- 2Combine milk, extract and food coloring. Add instant pudding and beat until well blended. Immediately fold in the whipped cream mixture and the chopped chocolate pieces.
- 3Pour mixture into the prepared pie shell and chill until firm. This will take from 2 - 4 hours. When ready to serve, sprinkle more chopped Andes chocolate mint candies. OR unwrap 8 pieces of Andes and stand on an angle around pie, one for each serving. Place each serving on a plate and drizzle with a bit of chocolate syrup or hot fudge sauce.