Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 oz
- chopped semisweet chocolate, melted
- 4 c
- crisped rice cereal (such as rice krispies)
- 2 pt
- mint chocolate-chip ice cream, slightly softened
How to Make Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie
- 1In a large bowl, combine the chocolate and cereal until the cereal is completely coated.
- 2Transfer to a 9-inch springform pan. Press the mixture into the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of the pan.
- 3Freeze just until firm, 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4Spread the ice cream in the prepared crust and freeze, covered, until firm, for at least 2 hours and up to 3 days.