Marianne Sander's Extra Nutty Pecan Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- pre-made pie crust
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, melted and cooled
- eggs, beaten
- 1 c
- dark brown syrup (i use karo)
- 1 c
- dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 1/2 c
- pecan halves
How to Make Marianne Sander's Extra Nutty Pecan Pie
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Tuck your pre-made (your choice of your own or store bought) into 9 inch pie pan, flute the edges.
- 3Beat your eggs if you have not done so. Add all the ingredients together except the pecans. Make sure your ingredients are thoroughly blended, then fold in the pecans.
- 4Place on rack in the center of the oven, bake 50-60 minutes.