Mama's Pumpkin Pie
1 (9 in.)pie crust, unbaked
2 cpumpkin, canned or cooked
1 (14 oz.) can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1/2 tspground ginger
1/2 tspground nutmeg
·whipped cream, if desired
How to Make Mama's Pumpkin Pie
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, eggs and spices. Mix well.
- Pour into pie crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 350 degrees and continue baking until knife inserted 1 inch from the edge comes out clean. (about 35 to 40 minutes)
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Garnish slices with whipped cream if desired.