Anyway,I've been making these for many years and they're always loved.
- 1 c butter
- 8 oz cream cheese,softened
- 2 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 c sugar
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- powdered sugar,optional
How to Make Lemon Tassies
- 1Combine butter and cream cheese. Stir in flour and combine.Form into a ball,flatten.Chill at east 30 mins.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine remaining ingredients,stir well.
Roll out crust a little less than 1/4 in.thick,Cut with small round biscuit cutter and fit into mini muffins pans.Add filling to crust until almost full. Bake 12-15 mins.
Remove from pan,place on wire rack to cool.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar,optional.