☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
19 inch pie crust (granola)
114 ounce can condensed milk (non-fat)
16 ounce greek vanilla yogurt
1/2 cnellie's famous key lime juice
11/8 cup boiling water
1packet unflavored gelatin
2 Tbspshaved dark chocolate
How to Make Key Lime Pie
- Mix condensed milk, greek yogurt, and lime juice together in a bowl.
- Boil water, add gelatin, and quickly pour into the bowl with above ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture into granola crust
- Then sprinkle the dark chocolate shavings on top of the pie
- Refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 8 hours.