☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 9 inch pie crust (granola)
- 14 ounce can condensed milk (non-fat)
- 6 ounce greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 c
- nellie's famous key lime juice
- 1/8 cup boiling water
- packet unflavored gelatin
- 2 Tbsp
- shaved dark chocolate
How to Make Key Lime Pie
- 1Mix condensed milk, greek yogurt, and lime juice together in a bowl.
- 2Boil water, add gelatin, and quickly pour into the bowl with above ingredients and mix well.
- 3Pour mixture into granola crust
- 4Then sprinkle the dark chocolate shavings on top of the pie
- 5Refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 8 hours.