JOHNNY RAY'S CHOCOLATE PIE
2deep dish pie shells
1 3/4 csugar
2 ptheavy whipping cream
2 cconfectioners' sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make JOHNNY RAY'S CHOCOLATE PIE
- cook your pie shells to package instructions until golden brown and cool
- mix together flour,cocoa,sugar.
- mix 1/2 cup of milk to dry ingredients
- beat eggs and the rest of milk together
- add egg and milk mixture to dry ingredients while stirring.
- pour into heavy pan on medium heat, cut up butter add to mixture, cook and stir until very thick
- pour into cooked pie shells, cool
- Beat together heavy whipping cream,confectioner's sugar,and vanilla.Put on top of pies and store in refrigerator