INCREDIBLE BUTTERMILK PIE
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 stickbutter, softened
3eggs, slightly beaten
1 tspvanilla extract
1 dash(es)ground nutmeg
How to Make INCREDIBLE BUTTERMILK PIE
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add buttermilk and eggs to sugar mixture and mix well by hand.
- Add flour, vanilla and nutmeg. Mix together.
- Pour into 9 inch pie pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until center is firm. (My oven takes about 70 minutes)
- HEALTHIER OPTIONS - Sugar can be substituted with 1 cup of Stevia OR 2 cups of Truvia Baking Blend OR 2 cups of Sugar in the Raw. Use organic whole grain pie crust or organic gluten free pie crust.
- GLUTEN FREE VERSION - use Gluten Free pie crust & gluten free flour for filling.