INCREDIBLE BUTTERMILK PIE
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 stick
- butter, softened
- 2 c
- 1 c
- eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 dash(es)
- ground nutmeg
How to Make INCREDIBLE BUTTERMILK PIE
- 1Cream butter and sugar together.
- 2Add buttermilk and eggs to sugar mixture and mix well by hand.
- 3Add flour, vanilla and nutmeg. Mix together.
- 4Pour into 9 inch pie pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until center is firm. (My oven takes about 70 minutes)
- 5HEALTHIER OPTIONS - Sugar can be substituted with 1 cup of Stevia OR 2 cups of Truvia Baking Blend OR 2 cups of Sugar in the Raw. Use organic whole grain pie crust or organic gluten free pie crust.
- 6GLUTEN FREE VERSION - use Gluten Free pie crust & gluten free flour for filling.