Grands Jr. Banana Empanadas
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated junior honey butter biscuits
- 2 medium
- ripe bananas, sliced (25 slices each)
- 1/3 c
- flaked coconut
- 1/3 c
- chocolate fudge topping, heated
- additional coconut for garnish, if desired
How to Make Grands Jr. Banana Empanadas
- 1Heat oven to 375. Lightly grease cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Press or roll each to from 5 inch round. Place on cookie sheet.
- 2Place 5 banana slices on center of each round, top each with 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut. Fold dough in half over filling; press with fork around edges to seal.
- 3Bake 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Place on individual serving plates; drizzle with warm topping. Sprinkle with additional coconut, if desired. Serve warm.