German Sweet Chocolate Pie
This pie is so smooth and creamy. Make in the microwave or stove top.
- 1 pkg
- baker's german's sweet chocolate
- 1/3 c
- 1 pkg
- philadelphia brand cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- 3 1/2 c
- cool whip whipped topping, thatwed
- 9" prepared crumb crust
- chocolate shavings or curls
How to Make German Sweet Chocolate Pie
- 1MICROWAVE chocolate and 2 tablespoons of the milk in large bowl on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 2BEAT in cream cheese, sugar and the remaining milk until well blended. Refrigerate to cool, about 10 minutes.
- 3STIR in whipped topping gently until smooth. Spoon into crust. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Garnish with chocolate shavings or curls, if desired.