☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 (15 ounce) can pitted dark sweet cherries
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry jello
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- 2 (9") baked pie shells
- sweetened whipped cream or cool whip
How to Make Fruit Salad Pie
- 1Drain juice from can of cherries into sauce pan. Add cornstarch. Add water; cook until thick and clear. Remove from heat and add cherries, jello, pineapple, sugar and food coloring. Let cool.
- 2Add 3 sliced bananas and pecans. Let cool until it starts to congeal. Pour into 2 baked 9" pie shells and chill until set. Just before serving, top with sweetened whipped cream or Cool Whip.