- 1 2/3 c
- cold 1/2 & 1/2 or milk
- 1/2 tsp
- almond extract
- 3 oz
- package instant greek cherry pudding mix
- 2 c
- thawed whipped topping
- 1/4 c
- drained chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/2 c
- chopped samoa type cookies (coconut,caramel.chocolate, shortbread cookies)
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped pecans, optional
- 8 or 9 inch baked pie shell, regular, chocolate or cookie shell
How to Make Frozen Cherry Pudding Pie
- 4Pour mixture into cooled prepared pie shell. Smooth top. Cover with non-stick foil.
Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
Overnight is best. Thaw 15 minutes before cutting.
Serve with chocolate or caramel topping and a dollop of whipped cream, if desired...
NOTE: Any flavor of instant pudding mix and add ins can be used in place of the cookie and cherries..Such as mini marshmallows , mini chocolate chips, or wafer cookies, or oreos, ect...