Fresh Blackberry Pie
How to Make Fresh Blackberry Pie
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare pastry.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the blackberries and sugar; mixing gently together. Add in the cornstarch and gently mix again.
- Add the blackberry pie filling to a pastry lined pie plate. Sprinkle lemon juice over filling and then dot with butter.
- Fit the remaining rolled out pastry over top of pie filling. Trim, seal, and flute the edges. Cut slits in top of pie crust.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until crust is browned and juice begins to bubble through the slits in crust. Cool on a wire rack.