Famous Woolworth Ice Box Cheesecake
- (3 ounce) package lemon jell-o
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 c
- granulated sugar
- 4 Tbsp
- lemon juice ( less if you don't want to much lemon)
- 1 can(s)
- carnation evaporated milk, well chilled
- graham crackers, crushed
How to Make Famous Woolworth Ice Box Cheesecake
- 1Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool until slightly thickened.
- 2Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with mixer until smooth. Add thickened Jell-O and beat well.
- 3In a separate bowl, beat the Carnation milk until fluffy. Add cream cheese/Jell-O mixture and beat well with mixer.
- 4Line bottom of 9 x 13-pan with crushed Graham crackers.
- 5Spread filling over and top with more crushed Graham crackers. Chill.