Easy Peach Cobbler
How to Make Easy Peach Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350. Put butter in 9x13 cake pan and place in oven to melt butter.
- While butter is in oven combine flour, sugar and milk to make batter.
- Once butter is melted remove pan from oven and pour batter oven the butter. Then pour both cans of peaches (1 left in syrup, 1 drained) over everything and put in oven.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Check periodically as baking time varies with each oven.
- Let cool & serve warm with yogurt or vanilla ice cream!