☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 boxany kind of cream cheese approximately 8 oz. each@room temperature.
1 cwhite granulated sugar
1contaiiner of thawed cool whip
1already made graham cracker pie crust
1teaspoon of vanilla extract
How to Make Easy No Bake Cheese Cake
- Have your cool whip thawed out in the refridgerater the night before.
- First of all you want to do is set out your cream cheese to room temperature.
- When you are ready to make it...Stir Cream Cheeses together till smooth consistency.
- Add granulated sugar to the mixture and mix well.
- Add vanilla extract, stir real well.
- Then fold in cool whip gently til blended.
- Pour Cheese cake mixture in prepared graham cracker crust and spread all over. Then put pie in refridgerator for couple of hours.